Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kids Are Cute, Sometimes... :)

Kids are cute, sometimes... when they are not being mischievous.. :)

The other day, I was changing Uriah's clothes as we prepared to go out. He suddenly muttered: "这是起来裤吗?“, pointing to the jeans that he is wearing. It tooks me a few seconds to really get what he was saying. He was asking if the jeans are pants we wear to go out.. because I have told him before that we don't wear pajama (睡裤, 睡衣) to go out... thus ”睡裤。。睡觉穿的裤子“. :) I burst out loud thinking of "起来裤".. haha!

Thea, too has been very talkactive.. learning a lot of new words, whenever & wherever possible, especially from Uriah. Just after lunch today, she kept saying "hakim"... Basri & I pondered on the word... What was she trying to say? Then a couple hours later, when she & I are reading books together.. I pointed at pictures in the book and asked her what they were. When I pointed at Ice-cream, she said "hakim"... HAHAHA! I think we figured out what "hakim" was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment